Thursday, October 24, 2013

Weird Dreams

Lately I've been having these really weird dreams.  A couple months ago I had quite a few dreams in which aspects of my childhood house were showing up in my current house.  It was like I was living in my house, but with my old kitchen or my old living room.  It was very odd.  Even more recently I had a weird dream in which I was living in one of the dorms at UA.  But it wasn't the dorm as it was currently built.  It was like a futuristic version of it complete with outdoor, glass, Willy Wonka-like elevator.  And then I dreamed that I was living in the Full House house.  I just find it really bizarre that all these dreams center around where I live.  I'm trying to figure out what it all means.  When I had the dreams about my childhood house I tried to look up interpretations online and everything I found centered around a longing for simpler times.  That sort of makes sense.  I'm always longing for simpler times.  I have no idea what the other dreams mean.  I will admit that I have been watching a lot of Full House lately so that could be the reason for that one.  Either way it just seems strange that I keep dreaming about my living situation.  I do love my current house, although I do stress a little about paying for everything so that could be it.  And I am starting to think about moving out of Tucson so maybe that has something to do with it also.  If any of my loyal readers have any thoughts please feel free to share.  And in the meantime I will just continue to dream and see how much weirder they may get.

No comments:

Post a Comment