Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Disney Costume Ideas

With the calendar turning to October it's time to start thinking about one of my favorite holidays: Halloween!  And Halloween means costumes.  A couple years ago I wrote a post about obscure costume ideas.  This year I'm focusing my attention on Disney costume ideas.  And anyone who knows me knows they will be pretty obscure.  These are costumes inspired by Disney characters and movies.  I present them in no particular order, just a list of ideas that I think would be fun.

Robin Hood disguised as a Stork
This one is tricky because it's like two costumes in one.  First you have to dress up like Robin Hood, a fox, and then don his stork disguise from the archery tournament scene.
Darkwing Duck
"I am the terror that flaps in the night.  I am the surprise you find in your cereal box!  I am Darkwing Duck!"  Seriously awesome!

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
This would be more of a group costume, but another fun throwback to Disney afternoons.

Tale Spin
Another group costume idea from Disney afternoons. Seriously, I miss these shows!

Steamboat Willie
Complete with ship's wheel and everything.  Gotta love the old school.

I'm sure there are many other great Disney costume ideas, but these are my favorites.  I like them mostly because they remind me of my childhood and bring back happy memories.  Plus, I think they would get the best reactions from other people because they are a bit random.  But which ones do you like?  What other ideas do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment