Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Zoltar Machine

I watched Big the other night and it got me thinking about what I would wish for if I came across a Zoltar Machine.  Then I remembered I did find a Zoltar machine a while back!  It wasn't quite the same though.  I didn't have to land a quarter in the genie's mouth and it worked just fine while plugged in.  And as of yet my dream has not come true.  Not quite the fantasy that was the movie.  But maybe it only works for physical wishes.  Perhaps I had to wish for something that would cause some sort of physical change.  Or maybe it only works when a kid uses it.  Who knows.  And of course, as I'm writing this I realize that I can't reveal my wish or else it will never come true.  I also won't ask any of you to reveal yours either.  But I do challenge you to think about it.  And maybe I'll ask you to think back to when you were a kid and what you might have wished for then.  I probably would have wished to be better at baseball.  That's not my wish now, though!  Don't fail me Zoltar!  Anyway, it's just something to think about.  Also, go watch Big if you haven't seen it in a while.  It's a really great movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment