Friday, March 6, 2015

Greatest Disney Movie Bracket Round 1 Part 3

Well, I definitely underestimated Meet the Robinsons and the two Rescuers movies.  They were neck and neck in the voting for most of the round until Alice in Wonderland, Sword in the Stone, and Wreck-it-Ralph pulled away at the end.  I wasn't sure any of those movies would be able to keep things close, but it's nice to see there are fans out there.  It would be nice if more than 11 people voted, though, so please share with your friends!!!!  The other films in this region advanced quite easily, as I thought they would.

Here's a look at the bracket.


Now we move into the Beauty and the Beast region of the bracket.  There are some intriguing first round matchups here.  Aristocats versus Bolt should be very interesting.  I wasn't a huge fan of either, but it will be interesting to see how an obscure old school film fares against an obscure new school film.  Other matchups that I think will be close are The Emperor's New Groove vs Dinosaur and Hercules vs Treasure Planet.  I don't think any of those movies were overwhelmingly popular, with Hercules being the closest thing to a hit.  I'm curious to see how people vote in those matchups.  Personally, I think Dinosaur and Treasure Planet were underrated.  Finally, my personal favorite Disney movie is in this region, Robin Hood.  I don't see how Chicken Little stands a chance, but I know there is a small cult following for that film, so I'm a little worried.  But ultimately, I think Robin Hood will advance.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment