Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Walking on Sunshine" on the Drive Home

Sometimes I forget to pee while I'm at work.  And then on the drive home I realize I have to pee.  And then I start to think, "what if my driver's seat was also a toilet?"  That would certainly make road trips a lot more effective.  But then I start to think, "That could start to smell."  Which is where my garlic air freshener would come into play.  But then, the garlic might be a little too potent for the small space of a car.

Meanwhile, I still have to pee.  And suddenly, "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves started playing.  I got inspired, so I cranked it and started dancing.  And I forgot that I had to pee.  On a side note, if car dancing was an Olympic sport I would totally win the gold medal.  But I figured I would share this little anecdote in case any of you find yourself in a similar predicament.


No comments:

Post a Comment