Saturday, November 16, 2013

TV Theme Songs That Constantly Play in My Head

Do you ever go through your day and just start singing or humming a random song?  I'm sure you do.  It's pretty normal.  But do you ever get random TV themes stuck in your head?  I do.  And most of them are older shows, some of which I haven't watched in years.  Why the theme song is constantly in my head, I may never know.  But this is a list of the most popular themes that play in my head.

The first theme on the list should come as no surprise to those who know me.  It's The A-Team.  This really should just be my theme song because I listen to it and hum it so much.

The next song that I find myself singing regularly is a little bit more obscure.  It's the theme song to Dragnet.  I haven't seen this show in ages, but for some reason the theme song has stayed with me.

Up next we have The Little Rascals.  Even though this show is older, I feel like the theme song is pretty well known to most.  Well, maybe not.  I'm just trying to make myself seem less odd.

This next one is a little more current, but not by much.  It's Duck Tales.  Those who grew up with the Disney Afternoons can probably understand this one.

Finally, we have a classic 80s sitcom


I'll admit that I have many of these songs on my iPod which could be why I get them in my head.  But they play in my head constantly and I find myself humming them while working just about everyday.  I can't explain why, but they usually make me smile so I'm good with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment