Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Changing my Format

Hello faithful readers!  I've been writing for awhile now and I've decided that I want to do more with this blog.  So I want to celebrate high five worthy moments from around the world.  I want to give people more reasons to give a high five.  Because, after all, you can't help but smile when giving and receiving high fives.  Don't worry, there will still be an element of randomness, but I really want to give more high fives, and in turn create more smiles.


You may have already noticed the new color scheme.  Let me know how you like it.  I also want to give this blog a new name, and I want to get your opinion on what it should be.  So please take a few seconds and vote for your favorite title in the following blog.  Or if you have another suggestion, leave it in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment