Monday, March 13, 2023

Best One Hit Wonder Bracket - Sweet Sixteen



Well, my personal favorite has been eliminated, so if there were ever a question that the bracket was rigged, you should know now that it is not.  I really thought Return of the Mack would go a lot deeper, but I guess most of you don’t revere 90s R&B quite like I do.  I'm also sad to see What is Love get eliminated. The Roxbury guys are one of my favorite SNL skits and I just can't help dance when that song comes on. In any case, the upsets continued in this round as two 15 seeds, a 13 seed, and a 10 seed all advanced.  And once again there were very few close results, with only three matchups decided by 5 votes or less.  This round's biggest blowout belonged to Tubthumping, which knocked down Do You Love Me by 30 votes.


And, now, here we are with 16 songs left.  While the 90s hold the majority of the songs left, I’m excited to see what happens next.  Keep voting for your favorites, and keep rocking out!


No comments:

Post a Comment