Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Most Quotable Movie Quote Bracket - Final Four

 


We made it to the Final Four!  It’s been a crazy ride along the way, and after four rounds we are left with four very popular quotes.  But not necessarily the four highest seeded quotes.  The Elite Eight started with three 1-seeds, but only one remains headed into the Final Four.  That’s right, there actually three upsets in the last round as 2-seed “Yippee Ki Yay” took down 1-seed “Here’s looking at you, kid” 5-seed “You’re killing me smalls” took out 3-seed “No, I am father” and in the most surprising result, 10-seed “Houston, we have a problem” continued its Cinderella run by ousting 1-seed “There’s no place like home.”  So that leaves us with two intriguing matchups in the Final Four.


“You’re killing me, smalls” vs “Houston, we have a problem”


“Yippee ki yay, mother fucker” vs “May the Force be with you”


If I were to make a prediction, I would probably be wrong, so I won’t.  But at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if any of these four quotes ended up winning.  They have each had close wins and blowouts, so it is hard to peg any of them as a certain favorite.  Enough analysis, though.  Let’s get to the voting!






No comments:

Post a Comment