Tuesday, April 26, 2016

And the Best Disney Ride is....


Space Mountain continued its dominating run with a 9-2 victory over Expedition Everest!  It was the top overall seed heading into the tournament and it was never really threatened at any point.  The average margin of victory for Space Mountain's six wins was seven votes.  That may not seem like a lot, but we typically only had between 5-10 votes each round.  Three of those victories were shutouts, too.  


I'm not really surprised by Space Mountain's victory.  It is always a fan favorite with long lines.  In my opinion, it is the most fun ride I've ever been on.  I never have a bad time on Space Mountain.  And, for my money, the Disneyland version is better than the Disney World version.  Even though both made the Final Four, the best one won.

I'm happy that Space Mountain won, and I want to thank everyone who voted.  This was a fun bracket to do.  Disney Parks has done a similar bracket for the past few years called March Magic, where people can vote on Facebook.  Surprisingly, Space Mountain has never won that bracket.  Pirates of the Caribbean, twice, and Tower of Terror have been the winners.  That's very different from our results, which I find fascinating.  And this is why I do what I do!  Can't wait until next year's bracket!  If anyone has a suggestion for what next year's bracket should be, feel free to pass it my way!

One of my favorite pins!


1 comment:

  1. I have been there once.. It is very amuzing place..

    ReplyDelete