Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Best Disney Ride Round 1 - Disney World Splash Mountain Region

Well, the first Disney World region featured a couple exciting upsets.  The Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover won its matchup against Dinosaur, a result that makes me very happy.  I can't express how much I love the People Mover, and how much I miss it at Disneyland.  While it faces an uphill battle in the next round, I am happy it won.  In a more stunning upset, Peter Pan's Flight beat out Big Thunder Mountain by a score of 3-2.  I will admit that Thunder Mountain at Disney World is fun, but not as good as the Disneyland version.  And I had an absolutely amazing experience on Peter Pan when I went, so this result makes me smile.  In other results, Space Mountain, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Toy Story, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train all won going away.  And one of my other favorites, Mission:Space, won a close match against Journey into Imagination, which was really surprising to me.  The next round in this region shapes up to be quite entertaining.

But let's move on to the final region in the first round.  The top seed in this region is Splash Mountain, which is supremely better at Disney World than at Disneyland.  There are some interesting matchups in this region, the most notable of which is Star Tours against Pirates of the Caribbean.  While Star Tours is the same at both parks, Pirates is far inferior at Disney World, resulting in this being a first round matchup as opposed to one in the later rounds.  The Haunted Mansion versus the Kilimanjaro Safaris should also yield an intriguing result.  And with that said, let's get to the voting!

Once again, if you are viewing on a mobile device, use the following link to vote.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VMBYTPZ

And if viewing on a computer, vote below!

Create your own user feedback survey

Here is what the bracket looks like after the last round of voting.


No comments:

Post a Comment