Monday, March 14, 2016

Best Disney Ride March Madness Style!!!!

Many of you are used to me doing my own take on March Madness.  Past brackets have crowned the Best Cartoon Character, Best TV Sitcom, and Best Disney Movie.  This year I've decided to stay with the theme of Disneyland versus Disney World which has been the subject of my recent posts.  So we are going to crown the Best Disney ride!!

I wasn't able to put as much time into compiling the bracket as I have in the past.  My detailed breakdowns and analysis of the seeding process pretty much boils down to which rides I like best and think are most popular.  You may not like where some of the rides are seeded, but that's why you have the opportunity to vote!

I broke the bracket into two halves, the Disneyland side and the Disney World side.  I seeded the rides on each side from 1 to 32.  (Don't pay attention to the overall seed numbers on the bracket site that I used.)  So when we get to the end of the tournament, there will be two rides from Disneyland and two rides from Disney World in the Final Four, with the championship pitting the best from each coast against one another.  I realize that Disney is doing their own version of this very bracket, but I know you all would much rather vote in mine.

Without further ado, let's reveal the bracket and open the first region of voting!!




I'm starting the first round of voting on the Disneyland side in the Space Mountain region.  Space Mountain is naturally the top seed on this side of the bracket and should be considered the favorite.  The rest of the region has some tough choices, though, especially in the 8-9 matchup with Mr. Toad's and Peter Pan.  I look forward to seeing how the voting plays out!

For those of you on a phone or tablet, use the following link to vote:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FD5XLTC 


Create your own user feedback survey

No comments:

Post a Comment