Monday, March 4, 2024

Best TV Couple of All Time Bracket - First Round

 


It's time for my yearly March Madness pop culture edition!  This year we are venturing into the world of TV to determine the best TV couple of all time.  And, as always, you get to vote to select the winner.  Normally I give a long post about how I created the bracket and who was included and who wasn't, but I've got a newborn this year and I'm a little sleep deprived so we're going to keep this short.  Basically I looked at a lot of lists from entertainment magazines and websites of best TV couples and used those to create my list and seedings.  I limited it to two couples per show, so there were some prominent couples that got left out.  I also tried to include every suggestion I got when I asked last year to make sure that you know your voice is heard.  But enough of the boring stuff, let's get to the bracket.  You can vote below and see the entire bracket at the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment