Sunday, April 19, 2020

Best 90s Movie Championship!



We've finally made it to the Championship match of the Best 90s Movie Bracket!  After five rounds and 62 head to head match ups, we are down to the final two to decide the winner.  Jurassic Park and The Shawshank Redemption have had mostly dominating performances to get to this point and they are both very well acclaimed.  That should make for a competitive match pitting escaped dinosaurs versus escaped convicts.  I can't say I'm very surprised by this match up, but I don't know that I would have predicted this final at the beginning of the tournament.  With this match up we finally say goodbye to Good Will Hunting, which had an amazing run, and Toy Story, which was the last one seed remaining.

I've also included a bonus question to ask for people's thoughts on what next year's bracket should be.  That's right, I'm already thinking about next year.  But before I get to that, there's a champion to be crowned!  Vote for your favorite, share with friends, and enjoy the thrilling conclusion to the Best 90s Movie Bracket!


No comments:

Post a Comment