Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sweet November!

Every year on November 1 my best friend and I text each other, "Sweet November!"  It is the most inside of all inside jokes I have with anybody.  What does it mean?  Nothing.  Why do we do it?  Because it's Sweet November!  How did it start?  Well, it started because of a bad Keanu Reeves movie named, you guessed it, Sweet November.  We liked the title so much that it instantly turned into a joke.  And 13 years later, the joke is still going.  And it still makes me laugh.  I've tried to explain it to other people, but they just don't get it.  Frankly, neither do I sometimes, and that's why I love it.  It's quirky things like this which pretty much define our friendship, and I felt like it was something fun to share today.  Feel free to share any fun inside jokes you have with your friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment