Thursday, April 12, 2018

Best Comic Book Movie Bracket - Final Four

We finally made it to the Final Four!!  I will be the first to admit that I am quite surprised by half of the participants in the Final Four.  The top two overall seeds, The Dark Knight and The Avengers, made it.  Although, The Avengers had to hold a strong push by Wonder Woman.  But the other two are surprises in the sense that they were probably underrated coming into the tournament.  Black Panther is riding a huge wave of popularity and momentum, and would likely be seeded a lot higher based on its current domination of the box office if we were to redo the tournament.  Captain America: Winter Soldier just keeps winning even though I keep predicting it to lose.  It's not that I don't like the film, I just didn't think it was that popular.  I guess I was wrong.  Of the final four films, three of them are in the top ten all-time domestic box office.  The only one who isn't is Winter Soldier.  But that's why they play the games!  So let's get to the voting and narrow the field down to 2!


Create your own user feedback survey







And here is how the bracket currently stands.



No comments:

Post a Comment