Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life's Simple Pleasures

We all have those simple pleasures that make us smile no matter what.  But how many of us actually seek them out to make our bad days good and our good days better?  I try to.  My simple pleasure is root beer.  It just makes me feel good.  I like to try new varieties and keep track of what I've tasted.  This is my running tally of root beers tested.

This is really a paltry number of root beer varieties.  I want to continue to find new types to try.  So for those of you who live outside of Arizona, if you see a root beer brand that I might not be able to find locally, feel free to send it to me.  I would greatly appreciate it.  You see, the thing about simple pleasures is that they don't bring you any pleasure if you don't take advantage of them.  So find yours, and start smiling more.

No comments:

Post a Comment