Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolution Addendums!

In my last post I wrote about my resolutions and mentioned that I thought there was more I wanted to do but couldn't remember.  Well, guess what?!  I remembered!  So here's a couple more goals for me to achieve.

1. I want to do something every day to make at least one person smile.  I'm not sure how I'm going to accomplish this, or how I will even know if I make it happen, but I'm going to try.  So don't be surprised if you get a random message from me or if I call you just to tell you a joke or something.
2.  I want to floss more.  I know we all say this after going to the dentist, but this time I mean it.  I heard that you can add six years to your life just by flossing!  That didn't mean much to me before because I thought the world was going to end this past December.  But clearly that was a hoax, so now I have more reason to floss.

Ok, that's it for now, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment