Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I must be a genius!

I recently came across a book of "Mensa Sudokus" so I thought I'd give them a try.  I've always enjoyed logic puzzles and the recent sudoku craze really piqued my interest.  I gravitated naturally to the number puzzles and quickly became quite good at them, if I do say so myself.  So the idea of attempting "genius" level puzzles was quite intriguing.  The introduction in the book said the puzzles get progressively harder as you get towards the end, so I went straight for the very last puzzle in the book.  It took me less than 20 minutes to finish the puzzle.  I tried another one.  Same result.  These puzzles were way too easy.  I've played more difficult puzzles on my ipod app.  Yet, they were advertised as "Mensa" puzzles, which leads me to only one conclusion.  I must be a genius!

Now, I've been saying this for years, but no one seems to believe me, and I really didn't have any proof to support my claim.  But now I do!  No one can refute this now.  People should just be thankful that I'm not an evil genius.  Although, I'd have to admit, being an evil genius could be kind of fun.  Maybe I'll give it a shot.  So, with that, I'll sign off as I work on my plans to take over the world.  (insert evil laugh here)

No comments:

Post a Comment