Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Unaired Useless Facts Episode

So this week marks the first Friday of the school year.  Some may think I would be sad about that since I am no longer teaching.  I'm really not.  What I am sad about, though, is that this will be the first Friday in seven years in which an episode of Mr. Davi's Useless Facts of the Week doesn't air.  For some reason, this silly little show took on a life of its own and became one of the most popular segments of my school's announcements.  It even spawned two short films.  Now, honestly, I'm not sure if anyone else really cares that there will be no more useless facts, but I'd like to think they do. 

As I was compiling the episodes from the final season, I came across an episode we filmed at the Grand Canyon that never aired.  I shared the screen with a mule, and if you are thinking that I look a little nervous while standing next to the mule, I am.  Before we started filming he tried to take a bite of my elbow, so I was a little apprehensive about incorporating him into the fact.  But I think it turned out pretty well.  So, watch and enjoy.


I'm also including the Useless Facts Goes to Disneyland movie in case you haven't seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment