Monday, August 22, 2011

Haikus

How many of you have written a haiku recently?  How many of you answered that question out loud?  You realize I can't hear you, right?  That's cool, I probably would have done the same thing.  But back to haiku's.  They really are a lot of fun.  You should try it.  It's an easy way to have fun, kill some time, and express your personality.  I wrote a few just to show you how awesome it is. (Lani, you might want to check my math)

Leggo my Eggo
No, seriously, it's mine
Syrup makes life great

In Living Color
Fly Girls and Fire Marshall Bill
Homey don't play that

Root Beer rocks my world
Drops of heaven on my tongue
Mmmm, sarsaparilla

Hootie sings the songs
And the Blowfish play along
That's not their real names

Chickens in the road
Please stay on the other side
It's safer for you

No comments:

Post a Comment