Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Entrance Music

While sitting at a Dbacks game with a friend this past weekend, he posed an excellent question which got me to thinking.  He asked what my entrance music would be when I stepped up to bat.  I didn't immediately have an answer.  This is a tricky question because you want to pick a song that will make an impact on the audience and exude an aura of confidence and swagger that will also intimidate the opposing team.  Or you could just pick your favorite song.  But I don't think "Ain't no Mountain High Enough" is the right choice for stepping up to the plate.  So here is my top ten list (in no particular order) of songs I would consider for my entrance music.  Let me know what you think and what song you would choose.

1. "Regulate" by Warren G
2. "Turn this Mutha Out" by MC Hammer
3. "So Fresh, So Clean" by Outkast
4. "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta" by Geto Boys
5. "Who Am I (What's my Name)?" by Snoop Dogg
6. "This is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan
7. "Rollin' With Kid and Play" by Kid 'n Play
8. "Ditty" by Paperboy
9. "No Sleep 'til Brooklyn" by The Beastie Boys
10. "I'm Bad", "Rock the Bells", or "Mama Said Knock You Out" by LL Cool J

1 comment:

  1. "Regulate" by Warren G or "So Fresh, So Clean" by Outkast

    ReplyDelete