Thursday, July 14, 2011

Store Layouts


I've gone into multiple stores over the past two weeks only to be faced with the jarring realization that the layout has been changed.  Now, I don't know how other people feel about this, but I have a difficult time when people mess with my comfort zone.  I am a man of routine and when my routine is messed with I get flustered.  It took me 15 minutes to find the chips in Costco!  It took me 10 minutes to find shoelaces in Target!  I felt so lost.  I think stores should be more considerate to those of us with selective OCD and offer store maps when their layouts change.  Of course, I also think all stores should offer free bread to shoppers, so I'm fully aware of how unfeasible many of my suggestions are.  I would just appreciate it if stores kept things in the same place so I could find them easier.  I don't think that's too much to ask.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You are a young Andy Rooney! Oh well I do agree Costco and Target do piss me off. The cheap kitty litter sunk into a black hole and Target never to be found again. However, wouldn't it be awesome to work there and keep messing with customers? I used to do that to my Mom when I had to unload the dishwasher at home.

    ReplyDelete