Friday, July 1, 2011

Movie Theater Etiquette

So, I'm sitting in the movie theater today and the person behind me keeps kicking my chair.  I wondered to myself, "Is it that difficult to keep from kicking the chair in front of you?  Have I been sitting here kicking the chair in front of me repeatedly?"  The answer to both is a resounding NO!  People, seriously, it's not hard to not kick a chair.  And it's just disrespectful to continue to do so. 

But what really gets me is when I gave the frustrated look behind, the person got mad at me as if I was the one doing something wrong.  You can't get mad at me for looking at you angrily after you've been kicking my chair nonstop.  That's like when people stop their carts in the middle of the grocery aisle suddenly and then get mad at you for running into them.  If you don't want to get run into, don't stop randomly in the middle of the aisle.  If you don't want to get an angry look in the movie theater, don't kick the chair in front of you.  C'mon people, it's not hard.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment